Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cookies

Last Friday my cousin Shelley came over with her two boys Kasen and Aidan. Kenzie and I had made sugar cookies the day before, and we attempted to decorate them with 2- two year olds. Kenzie did really great and loved it, she was even able to frost her own cookies. Ashley and Kasen were a little confused about this new game. Kasen just wanted to eat the cookies, and candy, and Ashley would put candy on her cookie after I frosted it just to pull it off and eat the candy and lick the frosting. I think she thought the frosting was for dipping the candy. She loves to dip anything. That's how I get her to eat her meals a lot. It was great to have Shelley and her boys here for an afternoon and to let the kids play. It's nice to be close to her and her family and for our kids to be able to know each other.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

How fun! Say hi to Shelly for me!