Friday, March 13, 2009

I know I'm way far behind on posts, and I have no excuses. I'm hoping to get caught up real soon. Just a little update real quick, we're in the process of looking for a house to buy, Kenzie's latest tests went a lot better than previous tests, went to Star Valley last weekend to visit Blake's family, trying to potty train Ashley (I HATE potty training), spent a great day with my cousin Shelley and her 2 boys, and basement flooding (very minor, maintenance guys fault). Also something cute that Kenzie said, I asked her that if we got a house with an extra bedroom if she would want her own or still want to share with Ashley, she didn't even think before she said that she wants to share with Ashley still because, "Ashley is my favoritest sister and I love to share with her, we can't be apart."

1 comment:

MAH said...

I hate potty training too!