Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.





My birthday was Jan 6Th. It was a long but good day. Kenzie's fever was finally starting to break, and She was feeling a little better. That night Blake decided to take me out to dinner at Red Lobster. We debated whether to go or not because of Kenzie, but went anyways. I got a lobster from the tank. The girls picked it. It was 3 lbs!!! I shared with the girls and they both decided that they like lobster. Ashley got a paper cut from her menu color page and had to get a band aid from the waitress (paper cuts sure can bleed!). Then she wanted a picture of her band aid. When we got home I opened my presents. I got a Tupperware drawer tower from Blake and the girls, and Mario cart and an extra pink wheel for the girls for our Wii from my parents. Kenzie went to bed with a fever again that night. She's getting better though.

1 comment:

MAH said...

Happy late birthday! I can't believe how big Ashley is getting. She is so cute! I hate that kids grow up so fast. Hey we will have to hook up for mario kart and play together. it would be a blast, that is if your Wii is connected to the internet. Email me sometime.