Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Far Behind

I feel like I'm so far behind in everything. Here we are middle of June and I'm still wondering where May went. Blake is getting ready to graduate July 18, and is also doing his internship this semester, which makes him very busy. He also has become certified to teach CPR and first-aid. So he's been gone a few nights doing that. Then a few weeks ago we went to Green River Wyoming for a job interview. For some reason all this has made me feel busier than I really am. Blake's the one doing all the work, but I'm exhausted just watching him. We're also going to be putting a fence up for my grandma this weekend, doing the Relay For Life (a cancer awareness, fundraising walk-a-thon) the 26Th of June, Blake's family reunion 4Th of July weekend, Kenzie's 4Th birthday party the weekend after that, and Blake's graduation the 18Th of July. That should keep us busy, but I can't imagine taking out any one of these things. In between all this Blake's still trying to go to school and job hunt. Good luck to us!

No comments: