Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now



Ashley's growing up too fast! She's not my little baby anymore. She's going to nursery now without a glance back at me, she wants to go potty so bad in the big potty, and I think that she's outgrown her crib. She climbed out of her crib when she was 9 months old, but fell on her head and hasn't really done it since. Now she's mastered not only getting out of the crib, but getting back in it also. There's been quite a few times she's been playing on the floor in her room and started screaming for someone to come get her out of her crib. The other night, after we put the girls to bed we could hear Ashley talking to herself and then a toy start making noise. I went in ready to yell at Kenzie for getting out of bed and playing, just in time to see Ashley's bum go over the rail of her crib where she had thrown the toy making the noise. I was so shocked, I didn't know whether to laugh or not. I'm not ready to put her in a big bed!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

dang it I totally forgot to call you back. I was driving from Texas back to Arizona when you called. Anyways my reception is not so great here so I thought I'd do it this way. Do you have email and I'll email my address to you. Thanks