Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where do these ideas come from?

I got a bathroom kit a few years ago for Christmas and in it was a sleeping mask. I've never used it, but for some reason never threw it away. Shortly after moving into our new house Ashley came across this mask and her imagination made keeping it worth it.





She calls it her bra, and since finding it is rarely seen with out it. She even gets up in the morning, finds it , puts it on, and then will get dressed with her bra under her clothes. I think this is so funny! How does a 2 year old come up with something like this? Then when I tried to take pictures of her new invention, she got all cute and posing for me, she looks like a model trying to pose. Blake and I still laugh when we see these pictures.

2 comments:

MAH said...

That is stinkin cute!!! Glad you finally got moved and were able to get some help at the end. And glad that Blake was able to get the food out on his own and not have to get stuck with a needle. :)

benandcorinne said...

Glad Blake swallowed his food. :) Your new home is beautiful! Where in Salt Lake are you exactly? Little kids have such fun imaginations, huh?!